|dreamer. believer in the unseen. writer. artist. lover of truth and honesty. and stars. i LOVE to look at the stars and the moon. and wings. let us not forget, lover of wings and the winged ones.|
has tagged me So here we go
MY 10 FACTS
1. Although I’m from Philadelphia, I live in New York, the best city on the planet.
2. I moved to New York to go to F.I.T. to study Fashion Design.
3. I’m a night owl.
4. I still play WoW after all these years.
5. I write. Not as much as I should but, I write.
7. I love architecture and history. I love reading about the past and old buildings, old things, antiques, temples and pyramids. Pyramids are probably my favorite thing always. Ancient Egypt is my great love. I’ve been there twice.
8. I love music. Can’t live without it.
9. I have two tats. A red pyramid in the middle of my back and a blue north star at the base of the back of my neck. I want an Egyptian sitting lady with the wings over the pyramid but…tats hurt so not sure when that's gonna happen.
10. I’m not a drinker but I love Midori, Moscato and Malibu hey, the three M’s. Hmmm.
1. Name something you really love (nothing living, not an activity, an actual thing).
I love to travel. My favorite place in the world is Egypt. My favorite city outside of New York is Paris then London. I love big cities. My last trip was to Peru six years ago.
2. Now name something you love to do.
I loooove…sleep. I don’t get to sleep well so whenever I do get some good sleep. I love it.
3. Name a topic you can get all worked up / passionate about.
Freedom. Animal’s in the circus. Manners.
People who don’t have manners really get on my nerves. If you are a parent and you are not teaching your children basic manners, please, thank you, excuse me-no one says excuse me anymore, how to be civilized, just…FAIL.
4. If you could go on a 3 week vacation anywhere you wanted (money doesn't matter), where would you go?
I’d go to China for the Great Wall OR to Cambodia to see Angor Wat and then to some beach to chill. I love the beach, it’s so peaceful.
5. Who shot first?
6. What is the piece of art in your own gallery that you are most emotional about (and why, if it's not too personal)?
Several pieces of mine have a deeper meaning to me but Summoner is probably the one that I always look at and smile because it put me for the first time in Advanced Photoshop Magazine. It was a very surreal moment when they asked me because I didn’t think anyone would like it then, they did.
7. Is there a piece of art / an artist (on dA or elsewhere) that has influenced your own artistic endeavors profoundly? If so, in which way?
I am in love with Texture work is just…I love great texture work more than anything, I wish I knew why I love texture so much but certainly the people you tagged with me are all inspiring, I especially love but I try to find my own voice when I make something. Of course you can’t help being influenced by certain things other artists do but whenever I try, it always ends up being something else.
So many artists to name!
8. What was your favourite subject in school and does your current job (or field of study) have anything to do with it? (if you are still in school, you could turn it around to the job you want to be doing later)
English, creative writing, history although I never paid attention in History class which is probably why I have a huge interest in it now. My current job has nothing to do with anything I’ve ever studied.
9. Are you happy?
Hmmmm mostly, yes.
10. Coffee or tea?
Tea. Always, always, tea.
1. What is the one thing you can't live without?
2. What fuels your artistic vision?
3. Leap, yes or no?
4. Favorite period in time?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would that place be and why?
6. Sex or chocolate?
7. Were you born an artist or a self taught one?
8. If you could be one person for a day, who would that person be?
9. What is your favorite artist and/or favorite work of art?
10. The color of your aura is...
& even though he's so busy but I love PEPPER
I hope at least one or two of the above play along cause...why not?